Tuesday 29 April 2008

I Will Possess Your Album Dammit!



I was pretty sure with all the excitement surrounding the new Death Cab album we'd have had a leak by now, but aside from a couple of April fools not a peep has been heard leaving fans to check out bootlegs of recent live dates and to get any clues as to what to expect from Narrow Stairs.

Now its not unheard of for the major labels to keep their heavy-hitters latest opus under lock and key till the last possible minute, but with the sheer amount of reviews and promo everywhere ahead of the release date it doesn't seem that they've followed this route for Death Cab, which is slightly frustrating for a dirty digital pirate like myself - but patience is a virtue and I'll be keeping an eye on diditleak in the meantime till I get my hands on the CD in May.

No comments: