Wednesday 14 October 2009

An Open Letter To The Roast Beef Monster


Re: Mega Monster Munch Retro T-Shirt

I have recently received delivery of my Mega Monster Munch Retro T-Shirt (Ladies, Size XL) after sending off the required amount of packs and the requested cheque for £5 as advertised in the current promotion running, however I am very upset of the quality of merchandise that I have received.

Instead of the 'ultra cool retro t-shirt' designed by Famous Forever, I have instead received a cheap imitation of the designs shown on the packs of Monster Munch and the www.megamonstermunch.com website - I have included images that highlight how not only the design is different to the images advertised, but also printed onto substandard material - overall it feels like I have received a cheap knock-off instead of the usual high quality of item I expect from Famous Forvever and Walkers Crisps.

Terms for a refund state:

If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the t-shirt within 7 working days of receipt by returning the t-shirt in its original condition (labels must remain attached) to the above address together with your name and address details and we will issue a full refund.

However, since the t-shirt I received was of such a poor quality that it didn't come with any attached labels or tags, I am hesistant to return the goods as I fear I will lose a t-shirt that won't be returned as well as the £5 pounds I feel like have wasted purchasing this item.

I look forward to your help in this matter as my girlfriend would still very much like one of the Famous Forever Monster Munch T-Shirts that are shown in the pictures!


1 comment:

monstermuncher said...

atleast you got one, i sent the money off and the t-shirt hsnt come yet, and its been ages.